Become a full time or part time auto upholsterer with the skills to make, repair, and replace automotive upholstery, convertible tops headliners, seat repairs, and vinyl tops. While using knowledge of materials and upholstery methods. In addition the ability to tackle custom work.
Will be removing seats, door panels, and various items from vehicle in order to upholster.
Will upholster / re-upholster auto seats and interiors
Will be sewing, cutting, tufting
Will need to have unique pattern development
Will be working with all kinds of textile -- leather, vinyl and fabric
Be extremely detailed oriented with quality work
Handle various other tasks.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience.
- Must have full knowledge of cutting and sewing.
- Must be able to understand English OR Spanish.
- Make, repair, and replace auto, marine, rv, and aircraft upholstery.
- Have full knowledge dealing with convertible tops/headliners.
- Must have full knowledge dealing with vinyl tops.
- Must be able to repair any seats from every year, make, model.
- Must have knowledge of materials and upholstery methods.
- In addition the ability to tackle custom work.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of shop
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break
- Move Objects up to and exceeding 30 pounds with reasonable accommodations
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance and crouch.